Richard La Londe and Friendsby Richard La Londe
- 240 Full Color Pages
- 630 Photographs
- Hardback 8-1/2" x 11" Gold Stamped Cloth Cover with dust jacket
- Printed on Heavyweight Matte Art Paper
- One inch Thick and Weighs three Pounds
- 127 pages about enamels, lusters, and glass painting.
- A section about natural glass and Egyptian faience
- The technical aspects about glass fusing.
- Step by step – a public commission by La Londe.
- How to make 10 different easy slumping molds.
- Many “how-to” illustrations and much, much, more!
|Our Regular Price||$49.95|
|Our SALE Price||$32.97|
Order No. 6229
From the table of contents:
Part 1: The Past
Part 2: Enamels and Slumping
Part 3: Glass Painting
Part 4: Metals and Glass
Part 5: Other Techniques
Part 6: More Fused Glass
Part 7: Appendix
Order right now by calling toll free 1(800)-641-6262