Information for International Customers
We have many happy international customers from around the globe, however be aware that because of international law, there are a few rules we have to put in place.
- Our times are 8 am to 4 pm, PST (7 hours ahead of GMT). If you need to call us, please take this into account.
- We have a $100 minimum for deliveries to Canada, and $200 to other countries. Exceptions may occur, but they are just that, exceptions.
- Our shopping cart program only calculates shipping in the USA and only via UPS. As such, it will never be correct for international orders. We have no direct control over this unfortunately. A customer service representative will contact you with the full shipping amount when your order is processed. We will not continue to process your order until we have recieved the full shipping amount.
- Due to fraud, we require a verified Paypal or Wire Transfer before we will send your package.
- We will use your shipping company, but you will be responsible for all fees. Further, your package is the shipping company's, and thus your, responsibility once it leaves our hands.
- You are responsible for all custom's fees. We can't get all of them for every order.
- We can't ship certain things to certain countries, such as gold and silver. Sorry.