When Placing an Order:
Out of Stock Items:
When you place your order the customer service rep does not always immediately know if we have all items in stock. Normally they would send your order to the shipping department where they will process your order and then determine what is not in stock. You are welcome to ask us to check and call you back. We are well stocked, but there is always an occasional item we are out of.
- We ship immediately and DO NOT hold up your order for the odd out of stock item.
- We DO hold up your order if we deem that item to be a primary and essential item in your order.
- We DO NOT notify you of out of stock items unless you tell us ahead of time.
- We normally DO NOT back order out of stock items. You would need to tell us you still need the item by reordering the item at a later time as a new order. If an item is marked o/s on your invoice and you still want it, you will need to call and reorder it. For some items we want to Back Order the item. If an item is marked b/o on your invoice, we have record of it and will send you the item as soon as it comes in.
- NORMALLY, WE DO NOT BACKORDER ANYTHING. Please replace a new order for any items you may still want. If you request items to be backordered, it is considered a new order and you will need to pay the shipping.
Please keep in mind that prices are constantly changing, website may not always reflect the current price. We try to update the prices as quickly as we can, but due to the size and amount of items on our website, we may not be able to get all the pages.
Adult Signature will be required at time of delivery.
Two ways to ship:
Please beware! You country may have duties or other costs which you are responsible for! We do not know what is charged for this, it is determined by customs in your country and charged to you when the package is delivered. There is a 50% restocking fee on international orders
Checking on an order:You can call and check on an order at any time with the exception of Saturdays. We have counter help that works for us on Saturdays and they are often not aware of what happens in the shipping department. They may not be able to answer any questions for you. When checking on an order you need to know the name of the order under which it was placed. We may ask you what you ordered, when we receive an order and it has back ordered items they get filed in folders until that item is received.
Returns:We do accept returned items. However, you must call for return authorization BEFORE sending back the item(s).
If the item you send back is damaged in shipping to us, we are not responsible. It is between you and the shipping company that you used. If you decide to send something back, we recommend insuring the package. Credit or refund will not be issued until a claim is followed through.
| Four Reasons for Returns and it's procedures:
Refunds:Refunds are usually given as store credit, but we can refund the credit card that the order was placed with. If a refund is given as store credit, you will be notified the amount and it is your responsibility to tell us you have credit the next time you order. We have the option of charging a 15% restocking fee for items you decide to return. This covers our cost for packing and processing an order plus the same amount of expense involved in unpacking, checking the item, restocking and the paperwork involved.
Damages:When you receive a package and it appears that some items may be damaged, You must stop unpacking the box and call UPS at 800-742-5877 to report the damage, be sure to give them the tracking number that appears on the package. You must initiate the claim, we cannot call to report damage for you. If this procedure is not followed, any damaged goods will not be replaced or refunded. UPS will set up a claim and reimburse for any costs of the materials damaged plus the shipping. Once we are reimbursed your replacement items will be sent. NOTHING CAN BE DONE WITHOUT A UPS CLAIM. SORRY - NO MONEY CAN BE REIMBURSED UNTIL UPS SETTLES THE CLAIM.
Warranty:Warranties are covered by the manufacturer of the item. Almost all products have a warranty through the Manufacturer. Contact them by using the warranty information supplied with the product. If there is no obvious manufacturer warranty call us. Once the item is returned, we must have our technician test the item. Then you will be reimbursed, including postage.
Boxing Charges:A few items have an extra boxing, crating or palliating charge
which includes but is not limited to:
- Kilns, Furnaces, Glory Holes
- Large Work surfaces
- Long Boxes of Borosilicate Glass
- Cases of Sheet Glass